1. H&M sweater - I have this in beige and it's so comfy and flattering with skinny jeans.
2. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense - Winter is coming and usually by now, my skin is dry and irritated. But since I've started using Clinique Moisture Surge, my skin has been very happy indeed!
3. Angie's Kettle Corn - I turn into a monster when this finds its way into my greedy hands. It's popcorn crack I tell you. Doesn't help that I get the jumbo bag from CostCo.
4. Fitbit Zip - I was hesitant to get a Fitbit. Do I really want to know how alarmingly inactive I am? I find myself taking the stairs more often when I wear it and I feel darn proud when I hit my daily goal.
5. Coach Court Bag - I got mine used on ebay and it's my baby. The perfect size, timeless design.
6. H&M rings - H&M has a ton of stylish rings that are sold in sets at prices that make me do a happy dance. And I love that they make them in S/M sizes so that they actually fit me!