Thursday, December 3, 2009

holiday shipping

i'm terrified that christmas is right around the corner. life is moving way to fast for me! you know what else terrifies me? holiday shipping. i hate the thought of packages not making it to happy gift receiving (and giving!) hands on time. there are several packages in my life that i have stalked praying that it will get to me in time (my sister's aisle runner for her wedding, my laptop, my harry potter tie for the premier, etc.) so here is a little guide to holiday shipping times courtesy of the united states postal office! mail-by dates: dec 4. military mail destined for iraq or afghanistan dec 16. parcel post (the normal shipping option for the toki cafe) dec 21. first class & priority dec 23. express mail i can always ship orders priority or express if needed. just contact me ahead of time so that i can calculate the shipping. i generally ship orders within two business days of purchase but i try my best for one day during the holidays. and your best bet is to play it safe and ship everything as soon as possible. you don't want to spend the week leading up to christmas stalking your mail man! if your order is being send as a gift directly to the recipient, i won't include a packing slip and i can put in a personalized note. just include a "message to seller" when you're checking out. happy shopping!
a little holiday handcarved stamp action :) the holly not the "thanks"

No comments:

Post a Comment