Friday, July 23, 2010

a & b

hello friends.  sorry it's been awhile.  this blog is where i share things that make me happy but the past month hasn't really left me with much to share.  about a month ago, we lost the twins.  my sister went into premature labor at about 20 weeks and it was simply too early.  the loss of my niece and nephew has been the most difficult thing i have ever had to face.  it's incredible how much you can love two teeny people that you've never met.  no one saw this coming and til the very end, we prayed and hoped with all our hearts.  my sister is a warrior.  i am proud of and amazed by her strength.  i am thankful that my sister is safe and healthy because she is more important to me than anything else.  i love my sister, i love my brother in law, and i love twin a & b. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending hugs and prayer to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete