Tuesday, January 11, 2011

wedding dresses by decade

as soon as i told my sister that i was engaged, one of the first things she did was get me a subscription to martha stewart weddings. how awesome is my sister? martha stewart weddings is one of my all time favorite magazines and by far the best wedding magazine on the market. i usually gloss over the dresses but this time they had a feature on weddings dresses inspired by each decade. i'm a fan of anything historical and this feature is so unique, i love it! if i could pull it off, i would LOVE to wear the victorian inspired dress. it's so feminine and romantic without being fussy, and different from what brides wear today.


you can view the full gallery on the martha stewart wedding website here. my second favorite, the 80's dress. simply because it's so wonderfully 80's. all she's missing is pink neon plastic earrings, and an acid wash denim jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment